Tax Preparation for low-income households
For those that qualify, Beverly Bootstraps and its IRS trained staff and volunteers, will prepare tax returns for low-income families and individuals at no cost. Due to Covid-19, this year clients will drop off their tax documents, and then pick up their completed return. Taxes will not be prepared in person. An appointment is required for both drop off and pickup.
- Call to set up Intake appointment:
Call 978-927-1561 to schedule, starting January 19 during the following hours:
Mondays and Thursdays from 2:00 pm to 6:00 pm
Tuesdays from 9:00 am to 12:00 pm
Fridays from 2:00 pm to 4:00 pm
- Attend Intake appointment, during which your tax documents will be scanned. Click to see a checklist of what to bring to this appointment
- Intake appointment schedule:
Mondays, 3pm-7pm. February 8 – April 12
Tuesdays, 10am-2pm. February 2 – April 6
Thursdays, 3pm-7pm. February 4 – April 8
Saturdays, 9am-12pm. March 20 – April 10
- Receive a call from your tax preparer within 2 days to discuss your tax return and then you pick up the finished copy.
“It was a GREAT service. Paid some household bills and also got some supplies for my seamstress work on the side.”
– Joy, working two jobs to make ends meet