We at Beverly Bootstraps are committed to adhering to all local, state and federal guidelines established to help mitigate the spread of COVID-19. Below is an overview of the measures we are taking to provide a safe environment for all who visit our building; whether that be clients, staff, volunteers, vendors, donors or shoppers.
Providing a Safe Environment
Should you, at any time, have any questions about how we are responding to this crisis, please contact anyone on our Leadership Team.
- Face masks/coverings are required for staff and recommended for anyone visiting the building.
- Social distancing of six feet or more is recommended in all areas of the building.
- Hand sanitizing dispensers have been set up throughout the building.
- We are limiting the number of clients allowed in the building at one time.
- We continue to make cleaning and disinfecting a priority throughout the building.
How we are responding to those in need during the COVID-19 Pandemic
Now more than ever, many in our community may find themselves in a position of needing access to basic needs such as food, utility assistance and shelter. We are committed to responding to those needs and changing programs to reflect what is needed most during this crisis. For the safety of everyone involved, we have had to postpone some programs, make changes to others or in a few cases decide not to continue with some programs at this time. Our website is always up to date and we encourage you to look through each section for specific updates.